Monday, July 1, 2013

All According to Plan III



Happy 4th of July Week.  This is also my birthday week.  My husband and I are taking some much needed vacation time.  I hope I can actually relax .  Too much family drama and work stress lately.  My mind may not shut it out like I want to so I can have some R&R.  Anyhow, at least I have my Sims.  They are always my stress reliever. I can just get lost in the Sims world.  There's also a new building challenge which didn't look too complicated.  Below is my entry.  Feel free to check it out, download and recommend if you like.

I'm finding right now I'm having more fun building/creating than keeping up my stories.  This is what I love about the Sims.  If you want to actually play a game you can. If you want to just build and create you can.  If you feel like telling a story you can. Whatever mood one is in, the Sims can accommodate :-).

This entry is called Not-So-Medieval.  Mainly because the plan called for washer/dryer and a dishwasher/fridge.  We all know these items were not available during the medieval times.  I did my best to stick with the medieval theme while adding these modern options.  To the far right of the first screenshot you will notice a troll.  This is a Spore creation (I greatly miss the Spore game too) that a Spore friend created a pack file for me.  It wouldn't upload but at least I have a picture of it.











No comments:

Post a Comment