Wednesday, January 9, 2013


I just wanted to drop in so people who may stop by don't think I don't keep up with my blog.  I've had some family situations which prevented me from keeping my blog up.  Yes, it's been since October...seems like once I got back from vacation time just slipped away too quickly with one family scenario after another (in real life not Sims).

I am now in a new year with a co-worker on maternity leave, husband with the flu and myself battling some sort of virus.  I will be back with more creations/links. At this point it may be early March before I can start blogging regularly.  I do check for comments so if you send me a link to your creation I will link it so my site stays up to date.

I did watch the live broadcast today and this year looks to be promising for the Sims 3.

Take care simmers and don't give up on this site...at least not quite yet :-)

P.S. I have managed a few recolors if you care to check them out, recommend and/or download from the Sims 3 site:



Ying Yang Acrobat (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6618335)


The below two recolors are one of my favorite sets.  I pair these together for a sleeping out fit. These are base game patterns.

PurpleSheepUndies

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Cbn036/mystudio
PurpleSheepTop


No comments:

Post a Comment