Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So Sorry Simmers, there's been an unexpected incident at work.  My teammate had an emergency appendectomy over the weekend.  She's pregnant too and the baby is fine but she'll be out of work for a couple of weeks.  Needless to say I now have to put more time in at work and haven't had much time for Sims :-(.  

I have installed Supernatural and created a household I hope to get uploaded before the weekend is over.  May be uploading a SN story...depends. I'm testing it out and so far it's not as bad as I was expected. I haven't yet had my world over-run with Zombies like some simmers are reporting. If that happens, I'll just use the cheat to get rid of them :-).

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by to check out my blog.  I do hope to be able to keep this updated with stories and/or content regularly in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment