Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sims 4

Here I am again.  Haven't been too enthused about Sims 4 but this weekend I am trying it out again.  I can't believe I figured out how to create this blog.  Older I get the harder it seems to keep up with all this technology.  So, here I go trying to update my blog to incorporate Sims 4.   I probably should make notes should there be a Sims 5 :-).   I changed my link to Sims 3 stories to Sims Stories so I'll add any of my sims 4 stories there too.  I'm not playing Sims 3 any more. I still have it but I dunno, just can't seem to get back into that either.  At least my blog here is set up for both.  Not sure if anyone even reads this but it gives me a place to tinker around with and try to create stories with Sims 4 should I decide to continue with it.  One thing I do like about Sims 4, it is easier to have multiple programs/windows open an still play the game.  This should make it a bit easier to capture and share screenshots from the game.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to anyone and all that may still stop by and check my blog page out!

No comments:

Post a Comment