Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jesus is Lord

Hello Simmers,

Not much is going on with my Sims World lately.  Seems the Sims 3 store is not generating much new content with no news of any more Sims 3 EPs.  I guess the Sims 3 team is concentrating on the release of Sims 4 now.

I don't know what the future of my Blog will be.  I do plan to buy Sims 4 but I have no idea what the story telling will be like with this new version of the Sims.  I do know one thing, I am not dumping and getting rid of my Sims 3 games like I did my Sims 2 :-).  This way if I absolutely hate Sims 4 then I'll still have one version of the Sims. I still think Sims 2 is the best of the 3 so far.

The main reason there is not much going with my Sims, is due to me renewing my relationship with God. God has given me some new projects lately that is taking up my 'free time'.  I don't mind though as this is what I want to do.  God is what has been missing in my life for the past 15+ years.

Since I rededicated my life to Him late last year, I am doing my part in trying to share his love and lead others to Him. I will be modifying my blog to include Biblical resources.  I will still continue to post Sims updates as well. I've just decided to make a section devoted to sharing God's love.

Since this is my personal blog, I hope that those following me will continue to do so but understand if you prefer to unfollow me.  I will not be forcing religion on anyone. Jesus is my savior not my religion.

Happy Simming and may God bless you.

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. 

Revelation 21:4 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment